It is our mission to provide nonprofit professionals with the information they need to make quick, smart, well-informed decisions. Here, you will find a snapshot of how we do that, organized in three categories.
Not finding what you are looking for? Connect with us, let us know what you need. Let us help you, help others, for free.
- Successful Nonprofits offers a wide range of topics from experts in many fields affecting the work of nonprofits, specifically those in leadership.
- Stories The Stick by Kendra Hall gives great, useful, and clear direction on how and why to write stories
- How to Build and Mobilize A Social Media Community for Your Nonprofit in 90 Days by Julia Campbell gives a step by step guide on social media management for nonprofit communicators.
- Uncharitable by Dan Pallota this book defends the nonprofit as an industry for good, which is worth paying.
Communities and Groups:
- Nonprofit Happy Hour This Facebook group is large and full of very informed and active nonprofit professionals. Most any question will received a bounty of thoughtful responses.
- Canadian Nonprofit Happy Hour Similar to the group above, but being Canadian, the group is smaller and so less happens in this space, however it’s a great resource for Canada specific information
- LinkedIn has some great groups: Social Media for Nonprofit Organizations and Nonprofit Network
Four Steps to a Clutter Free Inbox:
Is your inbox a dumping ground for any inbound communication? Here are 4 steps to take control right now. Read more…
Conferencing Solutions Compared:
This chart compares six conferencing solutions. These six are amongst the best, all have a mobile option, and have a free version (even if just a trial)
*This article was originally published in March 2020. The information provided is out of date. Contact us for an updated analysis